Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Regardless of what they say..

I mean, I know.. "kuwaiti girls are superficial n they are spoiled and all that", aren't we just SICK of reading that over and over? get a life people move on! its not and INTERESTING subject ANYMORE.

so, I was like "DEKTOOR DEKTOOOR.. Why do I need to study how I should be treating clients and investors etc.? I'll let my own vibe do it!" *add a stupid confident big smile*
so yes, he assigned me to look up through self-improvement books, read them, take them to the doc, test me if i read the books and then summarize what i learned. sounds gay eh? yea..

yea withdrawal is done finally!
ee, tawhum ys7boly coursy elly 6af


my god i've been posting in this blog since i was 17... :( How cute is that


Why do guys wear waivers (you know, the new raybans that girls wear!)
Cheating on aviators is possible, ok?! just stop being a fag and wear something manly
ps. Edward of twilight is not you yalachla7 + he was gay in many ways
and IF you consider fashion you dipsh*t non of them manly figures lebas waivers!!! only Edward and other gay idols!! get a life ppl, its made for FEHEEEEMALES!
sry, bs 7arrony
shfeha el carrera? wayd ylbsonha o 7elwa, ok ill stop

so ana ga3d hal7azza bacher 3ndy quiz o 3ndy HW 6ol wayhy plus im going to read the "self-improvement" books

and yea i had an accident 2 months ago, car is gone, and it was lame :)
guess what! dad brought home THE SAME LAME CAR AGAIN! ok i do have another car alrdy but I had to ask dad what the hell was he thinking? he answered "I just miss my car.. I worried about you, you had you're share. Time to feel sorry about my feelings.." wtf?

have a good day ppl, and tmrw is another day beledareya u shd consider being there, they give away free cupcakes.... yay..

3 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger بـنـت بـطنـهـا said...

lool
awal shay kha6ak essoo inshallah matkoon ta3awart
thaneyan emte7an + home work + reading books o ham dash tet7al6am looool agoolek shay ? law ma 3ndk kel hathool chan ma 9ar el post 3asal 3ala galbek lol ana a6wal postaty ayam lemte7anat lol o hedek min el shabab ana a3aref banat they wear boxers loooool
ya rabby la t3ajebny
goodluck inshallah basherna she9eer ma3ak

 
At 8:03 PM , Blogger M5aref said...

56ach ellash, el7emdella gat slema bs eljama t6asherat ebwayhi fa zloo'3 5fefa :p
ee walla shftay shlon? 7azzat elwa7d lma ykon mzno2 ykon wedah ykteb shnswy b3d :(
bnat o boxers ;o lesh!!!
o 3la fekra halmarra ne9 elly ktbteeh ma fhamta :p lol e'6aher day5a

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger M5aref said...

greta marra thanya fahamt, lol e'6aher ana ely daye5

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home