Thursday, April 08, 2010

Hey!

yes its been a while,
thank you "Bent Ba6enha" for reminding me that I have a blog to take care of heh..
and no I don't brag about typing her name in English it's because I can't type in Arabic with this laptop, and no it's not a lame notebook its a damn Mac Book Pro! and no they don't pay me for saying that LOL.

so...yes,
I dropped my last..long story short I made up excuse and reports to finish this, amazingly it worked and still waiting for their "commodity decision"

That instructor is still in business, rocking one class after another with her flashy outfits , until she starts PMS'ing on them poor guys, enjoy staring.

course is going fine, lots of newbies I'm getting too old for this, people still think I'm a freshman and ask me if I know how to register...
don't I look 21 to you guys wth?

Ok...

let me express my feelings about our situation as the people "in the kuwaiti endless drama"...it is LAME :)

why on o earth would 2 guys, ARGUE ABOUT WHICH BRAND OF JEANS IS BETTER!! True Religion or Seven Jeans? NOW SERIOUSLY?!

LAME all what we have to say is lame... but i started to see some pretty faces lately... I love you god.. please don't forsake me and create more cuties for us in kuwait..

why would a dude who call himself "Tornado_Alshalabi" hate me? LAME!

hehe, I hate it when I sound so negative, alhamdulla I appreciate lots of things in life, everyday above the ground is a bless eh?

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM , Blogger بـنـت بـطنـهـا said...

looooool
mkharef this is the first time that i read a post of you and think that your nickname suites you :P
no hardfeelings eh

wallah i was laughing 6ool el post tekfa shako arguing 3ala el jeans shako shako???
its good to hear from you
miss your posts man, so keep it up

 
At 2:25 AM , Blogger M5aref said...

hahaha, I'm a day dreamer, I have a huge imagination and too many thoughts at the same, I can't give a subject more than 2 mins to talk about
and sometimes I just make no sense..

I miss being here even though there is no much of a crowd bs I'm glad that you are here :D

and about the jeans..
ana albes marka mo3yana mn 3mer, o ma '3yart'ha o wla 3mry tfalsaft o glt hatha a7la o boot cut o slim...
just imagening the thought of me discussing such things give me gaggs..eshbab ma 5law shay 7eg elbanaat

 
At 1:45 PM , Blogger بـنـت بـطنـهـا said...

agoolek shay i never check what brand are my jeans loooooool
:P shhhhh mo t3alem a7ad

 
At 8:01 PM , Blogger M5aref said...

la2 u need to start to check!!
entay bnt 3ady chaykay o solfay 3an hdomich men al7en lee bacher :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home