Thursday, December 17, 2009

This is not where I belong...

Me: "hey, are you mad? if yes please tell me so I could leave right now :)"
She said: "don't try to be funny ok?"
Me: "huh?!"
She: "I said don't try to be funny!"
Me: "ok, I just came here to discuss the problem that just happened, is it on thursday or tomorrow?"
She: "It's Tomorrow!"
Me: "But..Why?
She: "Don't Ask me why! you know that this is out of question! you can't force me to do anything!"
Me: "owkay...im not trying to force you to do something, i'm just ASKING if you could make it on Wednesday or Thursday...it wouldnt cause much problem you know, the problem is...me and some of the guys are already booked and we're so busy during the upcoming 2 days"
She: "It is not my problem this is my only offer! do not forget who you talking to! i'm an instructor and you're just a student and as a student you do what I tell you to do!"
Me: "huh?! , have a good day ma'm"


ok! if you just read the 1st lines and skipped to this conclusion, she is not my GF!!! and she's of course not an on-call playmate!
She happens to be my instructor and yea she's older than me by few years, I don't blame her for being lame and rude, I don't blame her if she always act weird and lame all of a sudden, and I absolutely do not blame her if she ruined the future of any student, I blame KU, and CBA's staff for still having her until this day. **this happen to be the opinion of more than 20 students in CBA, they are 20 and i didnt even bother to search for more they just popped in**
for some reason KU hires the worst out of the worst and she's just another great example.


*** Something else to talk about..

yea i just finished watching "The Arrivals" its a documentary made by kuwaiti dudes i think
it is Brilliant and mind blowing, you should watch it.

have a Good Day folks!

2 Comments:

At 2:59 PM , Blogger بـنـت بـطنـهـا said...

im not surprized i really think that some females are not able to handle such positions , especially in that feild. when i used to study in kuwait university i avoided taking subjects with female Profs. and teachers .. why ? sipmly because they they don't do what they think is right they do what they feel its right

about the arrivals i've heard alot of that movie so i guess i'll be spending more time in youtube today

goodluck .. and cheerup

looking forward to read the comming post

 
At 3:56 AM , Blogger M5aref said...

Thankyou bent ba6enha :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home