Thursday, September 21, 2006

Thug Luv

its been a very busy week for me atleast,,,
gang wars still flaming between mostaqilla and mo3tadela "I got Thug Luv for my nationwide posse feel me" -2Pac

so when the flame happens in a class they call it outside...outside = backup "I caught a plane out to Cleveland late last evening To help my niggas clean up some niggas no longer breathing now" -2Pac
And do they ALWAYS need to be carrying some sheets when they need to proof something..ok i get the idea but it looks dumb seriously..

wondering why there are gang wars between them? the answers could be :
*They listen to alot of 2Pac?
**They want to live the Thug Live and giving the Thug Luv..
***Osama?!
****maybe they're just kids..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home